Click to read articles about our productions:
- Pasadena Little Theatre begins 62nd Season
- ‘Man of La Mancha’ does more than joust windmills‘
- Goodbye Charlie’ hello scandalous fun at Pasadena Little Theater
- Sound of Music’ is over the top entertainment! – Your Houston News: Living
- Luchsinger and Quimby: Dynamite Duo at PLT
- Triple-Treat at Pasadena Little Theatre with return of ‘Driving Miss Daisy’ – Your Houston News: Living
- Find the BEST Christmas Pageant at Pasadena Little Theatre – Your Houston News: Living
- Who gets caught in the ‘Mousetrap?’ – Living – Houston Community Newspapers
- Pasadena Little Theatre celebrates 60th – Houston Chronicle
- Another hit for PLT in ‘Steel Magnolias’ – Living – Houston Community Newspapers
- Opening night of ‘House Divided’ a delight at Pasadena Little Theatre – Living – Houston Community Newspapers
- Who is the ‘Christmas Visitor’? Find out at Pasadena Little Theatre – Your Houston News: Living
- Welcome to ‘Murder Inn’ at Pasadena Little Theatre – Your Houston News: Living
- Monique review
- Mal Morley interview for Pasadena Channel
- Interview with Jada and Julie for Pasadena channel
- Funny Money review
- Best of Winners list
- Never too Late Review
- Gypsy review
- Intro to Gypsy
- Young Actors Workshop 2012
- West Side story review
Pasadena Little Theatre was one of ten local theatres mentioned in the Houston Press online Christmas list of praise.
“Candy canes and full stockings to the many Houston theaters which do such brilliant work. Here’s a small sampling from a cornucopia of talent, in no particular order: “Pasadena Little Theatre for an excellent To Kill a Mockingbird and for the hand rails in the aisles that aid the elderly. “Best wishes, and thank you for the good work.
Special note to the cast of “The Little Town of Christmas” from the Playwright.
Subject: Great Show!
Just wanted to drop you a line to say what a delightful time Rose Ann and I had on Friday night. You put together SUCH an excellent production and your direction was right on point. One of my bugaboos about staging comedy is pacing – seems as if so many directors these days never heard of it. But you have the knack and also the ability to transfer your energies to your cast. Also, you have SUCH a wonderfully talented, skilled and, best of all, enthusiastic group there. I can’t speak for other authors but I just can’t write enthusiasm into a play – that has to come from the performer. And your group really put forth that extra, and decidedly valuable, effort that makes a script a play, even a revue such as this one.
Thank you and your cast and crew. Really made our Christmas season to see your remarkable and, if i may say so, very funny show! I don’t feel the least bit awkward about saying that last part because SO much of the comedy came from your cast!
Merry Christmas, Pat and Rose Ann Cook
To: Greg Brown
Subject: Praise for theatre seating
Dear Manager, There’s rarely space to mention a theater’s physical facilities in a review but I do like your space.
“Just a note to say how much I appreciate the generous tiered seating, which provides such good sightlines for the audience. And the handrails in the aisles are useful to the older folk – I wish some of the larger theaters would copy! It’s always a pleasure to see a well-designed theater.”
Jim Tommaney, theatre critic for the Houston Press